Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally

84Vette

Today I finally got myself a 78 corvette it is light corvette blue with T-tops and a little under 26,000 miles it is a real steal! Get pic within a week or two.

BJ

BJ,
Welcome to the world of "SHARKS!"

We're really not much different than the normal Corvette owner :eyerole. I just gotta ask ya.. so what do you think of the view behind the steering wheel looking out over that hood and those gracefull fenders :D

Congrats, and may you enjoy many miles of bliss in your '78 ;)

BudD
:w

I just gotta ask ya.. so what do you think of the view behind the steering wheel looking out over that hood and those gracefull fenders

Dunno will tell you sunday night when i pick it up!! Been waiting for this for the longest time. My dad said " Still would rather you have a truck" :mad

All parents say that!

He just doesn't want to see you wrap it around anything. Trucks are more substantial than vettes.

Tell him you will be aware of driving a plastic car, so much so, that you will become a BETTER driver. One who watches every idiot on the road, so you can avoid them!
...and no one wants to see their curvy corvette baby hurt, so you'll driver her pretty carefully.
Heidi

Let me also add my congrats! Being a shark owner means you're part of a pretty special fraternity. Kudos on your '78, and get that digital camera ready to fire!
Semper fi,

congrads from another young shark owner

as MLGower said to me last week, after i got my stingray, "welcome to shark territory."

.......OMFG..... SO MUCH FUN..!!!!

Ok, I LOVE....LOVE the Curves of this car. It is so much fun to drive, I want to drive all the time now! I must say i used to like the 2000-200x monte carlo because they look so good but wait til you get behind the wheel of this car. My mind is compleatly made up. I love this car!!!

BJ

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom