Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fire Damage

gsmi837

Corvette
2004 Z-06 Black on Black
My 04 Z-06 caught on fire (headers too close to starter)! What a drag.:cry Guess I'll part it out. Does anyone know what a 04 Z motor with AFR heads, comp cam, FAST intake, K&N, plus a few other things I can't remember is worth? It has 55k miles. This car ran like a raped ape!! Any idea what the rest of the car might be worth. Or any ideas about who I could get to look at the car about fixing it? I live in the San Fran Bay Area. gsmi837@msn.com

I'm so sorry to hear about that! :cry

Sorry, I don't know the answers to your questions.

Tammy

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. That is a lot of miles for a 2004.

My 04 Z-06 caught on fire (headers too close to starter)! What a drag.:cry Guess I'll part it out. Does anyone know what a 04 Z motor with AFR heads, comp cam, FAST intake, K&N, plus a few other things I can't remember is worth? It has 55k miles. This car ran like a raped ape!! Any idea what the rest of the car might be worth. Or any ideas about who I could get to look at the car about fixing it? I live in the San Fran Bay Area. gsmi837@msn.com
That's aweful, sorry about your loss. Do you have pics. of the damage? Maybe we can give you some better advice once we can see what it entails. PM me if you don't want to post them.
Thanks

I contemplated opening this post, now I wish I did not. Hate hearing this kind of stuff. Only good part is know one was hurt physically.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom