Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Firehawk Wide Ovals

markmark

Corvette
2001 Z51 navy blue metallic coupe
Alright 6 Shooter. You have had time to form an opinion. Were the Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals a wise choice? Does anyone else run these on their C5? If so, Are you happy with them. Please don't shoot me for not making this a pm Jane-Ann :L

I think the shape is wrong ,they wear on the outside edges, I run with high pressures to compensate, 48psi which gives a hard ride.

Car is a holden statsman,like the police are going to use over in the US.

I run Yokohama on the C4 seem to be perfect:w

I've got them on my Z16 and couldn't be happier!! I've got a friend wh has almost 40K miles on his (on a high milage 1998) and raves about them. In my opinion, they are MUCH better than the original Goodyears.

Tire Rack is showing them as an Indy 500 version which is a different tread pattern than the FFWO. They are advertised as FFWO Indy 500's. Heeeeelp meeeee! I'm so skeptical with major purchases:ugh

I ordered them from Tire Rack this morning. Shipping them to a tire shop a couple miles down the road. Should have them on this weekend:D. Thanks for everyone's help:w

I have them on my '03 Z06 and they are great--especially for the price. Had Toyo T-1's before, which were also great and these ar just as good in the wet and dry.:)

Runflats were offered as a option starting in 94. I had them on my 95

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom