Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First 572 sortie

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
All of you Forum members are most certainly familair with the often heard expression " shït happens ".

Well here is another case that exemplifies that term. Today was the first time I get to go out with the 67 project, to go over to the alignement shop to have it properly set up. However as luck would have it, after five days of clear weather, this morning as soon as I get the Corvette out the door, it starts to %$#*&% SNOW. :confused

Not enough to write home to your mother about, but neverless it is snowing, so I guess I will just have to live with it.....

Stepinwolf

I'm disappointed. I thought you were going to say you drove "sideways" from Trois-Rivières to La Mauricie. :D

I'll bet she is just glad to be outside after such a long time. :w

where's Canada again?

Speaking of Canada..I just signed up for a new phone plan thru verizon that lets me talk to Guam, and Canada for one monthly flat rate with unlimited min 24 hours aday 7 days a week. Of course I can also call anywhere in the US too/

Now I can Call Bob & Stpenwolf and Mac at 3 am and I would have to pay a dime.:D

You start pulling that cr*p and I'll give CheFart your home phone number.

No picking on canajuns!

Mikey
Heh... After CheFart is done, I'll sic Mrs. Mac on him...

Mikey, in case you hadn't heard, I'm in Ottawa now. The Vette is sleeping but I hope to see you in the spring...

-Mac

Mikey, in case you hadn't heard, I'm in Ottawa now.

Wow, there's news! Hadn't heard. Now I understand 'world's coldest capitol city'.

That would be great to hook up. Our chapter has had plans to visit a member's home in Kemptville for our fall road tour but it's been postponed twice so far due to the wonderful weather.

Maybe spring time? We'll have to get Paul with the 74 vert involved and possibly Wendy with the CCCC.

Don't tell chefart though.;LOL

Heh... After CheFart is done, I'll sic Mrs. Mac on him...

Mikey, in case you hadn't heard, I'm in Ottawa now. The Vette is sleeping but I hope to see you in the spring...

-Mac

Don't do that' ..She's liable to drop a 200 Lb Bar Bell on my butt:D..!!

Hey,
I hear it's snowing up there.. Time for you Canadians to get out and shovel the snow like good angles like MAC here:D

Hey,
I hear it's snowing up there.. Time for you Canadians to get out and shovel the snow like good angles like MAC here:D
This is exactly why I bought a snowblower!

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom