Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First Corvette

Eagle

Corvette
1995 Teal Coupe
I am a first time Corvette owner. Purchased one off E-bay, sight unseen. After a week with it, I am satisfied with the car. It is a 95 coupe and completely factory stock. Sure is fun to drive and I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent fuel mileage with all of this power. Discovered Corvette Action Center and now has become my primary source to research for information. This is a great site. I spend way too much time here.

Dick

Welcome and Congratulations. That's a beautiful color.
Enjoy the site!

Tammy

Im new here also. This is a great site. I've learned so much, and all the members are just the best. Good luck with your new sports car. Mark

This is a great site. I spend way too much time here.

Dick

Talkin' like that.........spend all the time you want. ;)

Welcome aboard, Dick.

Hi Dick, welcome to the CAC. :w I like the teal color.

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy the forums!!!!!

Welcome to CAC and the site. I find that I spend a lot of time on the site too, but I don't think it's too much time. It's like the Corvette Fever, it gets in your blood and you want to find out more about your corvette and other models. There is a wealth of info here and in addition, just some great people who help other corvette owners. Once you meet some of them, say at a Cruise Fest, you feel like they are all family. Hope you continue to spent too much time here.
Barrett

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the CAC! Don't forget to wave! :w

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . .

Bill

A warm welcome from Kansas!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and to the World of Corvettes! You're in for the ride of your life!! ;)

Elaine

Update

Thanks to all who posted a welcome. I did not expect such a response. I should add that I am 65 years old so finally owning a Corvette has been a life long desire.

After now having the car for a little over two weeks. I am having a lot of fun with it. I have gone over the car with great care and did replace the brake pads even though they had life left on them. The drivers door panel is loose near the rear portion of the door but that is about the only other thing wrong with the car. I have not figured out exactly how to re-attach the panel. The engine has a slight lope as it idles but that may be normal. Runs fine once you step on the gas.

All in all, this turned out to be a nice car purchased off e-bay and one which I can enjoy for many years to come.

Just about everything I have needed to know has come from right here at The Corvette Action Center. Everything from how to jack it up to how to change the brake pads.

Once again, Thanks for all the help from this site.

Dick Nevala
Hollywood, Maryland

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom