Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First ever Corvette virtual car show!!

Ted,
That is a pristine C4 with super low miles! Looks awesome.
Congrats.
I'm a fan of that yellow! Tan leather is a great color combo.
Back in the day, (a long time ago ), I had a 1965 corvair that I souped up painted identically that color.

Thanks for sharing
. :beer

Thank you for the nice comment 3black. Yeah, she's our first Vette. We also have an '07 Vert in Velocity Yellow with matching black on yellow seats. She's in about the same shape. We show the C4 at about every Vette event we can find and for the last several years she has consisently won her C4 class... sometimes in Vette overall category IF the judges are looking for CLEANEST.

Thank you for the nice comment 3black. Yeah, she's our first Vette. We also have an '07 Vert in Velocity Yellow with matching black on yellow seats. She's in about the same shape. We show the C4 at about every Vette event we can find and for the last several years she has consisently won her C4 class... sometimes in Vette overall category IF the judges are looking for CLEANEST.

You're welcome.

Please share pics of that C6 roadster!
I love roadsters and that generation.
Would love to see pics of the interior too if you've got 'em.
That sounds like a really nice combo.

All generations deserve equal time. :L

Thanks again!

Here is our "other" yaller' car. 2007 C6 Roadster. Following is photo we took last year at a local 4th of July Car show. Amazingly she took first place Vettes. I still can't believe that one!
20190809_102144.jpg

Custom made by Riddies for the C6 with Sport Seats. They seem to be a big hit with the crowd.

Here is our "other" yaller' car. 2007 C6 Roadster. Following is photo we took last year at a local 4th of July Car show. Amazingly she took first place Vettes. I still can't believe that one!

Your vert is beautiful!!
I really like your seat skins too.
Are they custom made? Outstanding.
Nice touch with the matching nose bra.

Thank you for sharing!
:beer

Appreciate the good words Tripleblack51. You know my son wants to sell me his 17 Grand Sport roadster, Admiral Blue. 2LT with stripes and Heritage Edition. I do love his car, but I am drawn because I would have to get rid of the C6, and I love that thing. Love the C4 more but I would keep that because I probably couldn't get what it is worth to me. I'm not sure that C4 in showroom condition would get squat $.

Appreciate the good words Tripleblack51. You know my son wants to sell me his 17 Grand Sport roadster, Admiral Blue. 2LT with stripes and Heritage Edition. I do love his car, but I am drawn because I would have to get rid of the C6, and I love that thing. Love the C4 more but I would keep that because I probably couldn't get what it is worth to me. I'm not sure that C4 in showroom condition would get squat $.

Ted,
I understand. I've been where you are and I get it.
In your case, you've got a great scenario. A widebody C7 and a roadster!!
They are wonderful cars.
The C4 will always be worth more to you than what anyone gives you.
Sentimental value.

I too will hang on to my old car. Great minds think alike. :)
First world problems my friend.

In the end, you'll make the best decision for you.

Last edited:
Nice Ruby. C4's in the Ruby just look fine. Remember: Don't let her take her love to town.

Best of both Corvette world's there douglasameriana. I love both colors, and that wide body. Nice styling and color. The C3 is in that "arrest me red" color. If you have a Vette, might as well stick the color in people's faces I always say. :cool PS- Is ameriana your last name? If so that is so neat. Reminds me of Americana! If I weren't so old that I could have another daughter, I think I would name here Ameriana. How cool is that!

Do you still have the '59. If so, how about a photo.

And an XKE in the garage? Cool. :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom