Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: First long Road Trip, but no other C3's:

If you don't go to any other event this year , Funfest in Effingham, Illinois should be on the top of your list. I can't compare it to any other event because it is unlike any event you will ever go to. last year was aprox 15,000 Corvettes and 40,000 plus people. Anything you can think Corvette is there. Live music , good food and good times. I would not miss it for anything.
Go to all the car shows , events, gatherings, Eureka, Carlisle, Bloomington, nothing compares, it is in a class by itself.

This year is also Mikes birthday party, so he will pull out all the stops, it is not just a Corvette event, it is a Corvette party !!

Be sure to register this month, registration goes up in July !!

There will be more information as time gets closer. We will have a CAC club area set up with tents and great parking close to all the activities. It always proves to be interesting.

If you don't go to any other event this year , Funfest in Effingham, Illinois should be on the top of your list. I can't compare it to any other event because it is unlike any event you will ever go to. last year was aprox 15,000 Corvettes and 40,000 plus people. Anything you can think Corvette is there. Live music , good food and good times. I would not miss it for anything.
Go to all the car shows , events, gatherings, Eureka, Carlisle, Bloomington, nothing compares, it is in a class by itself.

This year is also Mikes birthday party, so he will pull out all the stops, it is not just a Corvette event, it is a Corvette party !!

Be sure to register this month, registration goes up in July !!

There will be more information as time gets closer. We will have a CAC club area set up with tents and great parking close to all the activities. It always proves to be interesting.
Sounds Awesome! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom