Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First Post!!

R

Rich80

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!! And test .........

Welcome

Hello Rich and welcome. I'm sure you will find this website enjoyable and informative. Glad to have you with us.

Tom

Welcome To The Corvette Action Center Rich80!

:J 'Tis A WONDERFUL Place! :J

Welcome Rich

Here's a warm Southern welcome for ya'! Great bunch of people here at CACC and lots of Corvette information. Tell us about yourself and your Vette. Pop into the Lounge on Sunday evenings for Corvette chat!

Silver & Hubby aka:Heidi & Ken

hey rich80

Glad to see you on board Rich. I took my car over to Colmar Auto when I saw you in the parking lot. Mose the owner said he will fix the brakes and tranny, or I don't pay Labor. How about that.
Can't beat that deal. anyway, Welcome to the CAC, similar to the other Forums, but with alot more CLASS.
See you soon.
Joe V
:w

hello

Welcome....

welcome to the site and i am sure you'll feel right at home here... what year and color corvette do you have? i have only been a member for a short time and have made lots of friends here.. a great bunch of people.....enjoy

Welcome! There are a lot of great people here and very informative. It's nice to have a place to go and chat about our true loves....enjoy, Keith.:upthumbs

Welcome to the forum, Rich.:w There is everything you want in a Corvette Forum here. Nice to meet you. :)

:W:
Patti

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom