Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First time corvette owner

pnykllr

I just recently purchased my silver 1998 targa top corvette and absolutely love it. It's something I never thought I'd be able to own, especially at a young age. I drove 4 bangers for years after getting out of drag racing big block Chevy funny cars and decided it was time to ditch the Hondas and Toyotas and get back to my roots. I'm excited to speak with you all and get some insight on these awesome cars.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I just recently purchased my silver 1998 targa top corvette and absolutely love it. It's something I never thought I'd be able to own, especially at a young age. I drove 4 bangers for years after getting out of drag racing big block Chevy funny cars and decided it was time to ditch the Hondas and Toyotas and get back to my roots. I'm excited to speak with you all and get some insight on these awesome cars.

pnykllr,

Congrats on the '98 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :thumb

I'd post photos but like I said, I'm so new to the forum and using the tapatalk app that I haven't quite figured that one out yet lol

I'd post photos but like I said, I'm so new to the forum and using the tapatalk app that I haven't quite figured that one out yet lol

No worries. I haven't played around with the Tapatalk app enough to know how it handles uploading photos. lol

Welcome to the group. You will like it here. Great choice for your first Corvette. Enjoy!

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

-Bill

Congrats on your Corvette!

Feel free to contact us anytime you have questions. We wish you many miles of smiles ;).

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom