Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

First time here so just saying heys to everyone

JayThomas

Corvette
1995 Polo Green - It's not easy to be Green :)
New guy, my apologies- I'll try to figure out the forum quickly

I am new to the forum but not new to corvettes although it has been some 30 yeas since my last one. I had a 71 forest green c3 at 18, and a 73 classic white c3 at 20..... but after being married and years of doing for my kids the time has come to get back to some well needed "me time" ... my new-used toy is a 1995 coupe 6 speed manual ...in what else but Green ... She may be a little rough and a lot of miles, but so am I ... so now a reason for big snap-on tool box come out of it's long sleep, shake off the dust .....and this puts a huge smile on my face, ahhh yes .......it's play time :happyanim:

Once I figure out how to use the this forum better and post pic's better I'll share some more .... Make it a great day!!!! Jay T

1995Corvette015.jpg1995Corvette025.jpg1995Corvette011.jpg1995Corvette014.jpg1995Corvette016.jpg1995Corvette019.jpg

1995Corvette015.jpg

Welcome aboard. Lots info and goings on around here.

I'm a lic plate collector looking for one from each state.
Fla and Ga are two of the needed ones.
Corvette vanity plates.
Any year plate with any reading saying.
Help me if U can.
Vanity Bob

Nice ride!

Welcome to CAC! You will have a great time here.

When driving your NEW (to you) Vette, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Welcome to CAC ..
Enjoy!!!

Welcome aboard JayT. Your story sounds like a parallel to mine.

Nice color combination! I see the ride select switch--is this a Z07?

Glad to have you here. :w

Welcome !

the car looks great...not 'rough' at all... :thumb

Enjoy and live large, you paid your dues and deserve some "me" time.. !

Congrats Jay! She looks great. I'm just starting to get some me time too. I'm enjoying a 1993, 6 speed. Cheers.:beer

Attachments

• Corvette Painted.jpg
    Corvette Painted.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 141
Getting her into shape

Hey all and many thank you's for the warm welcome.

A lot has happened since my first post. But it's all good stuff :L indeed. Fist order of business was to remove the dried up old nose mask aka car bra and place it deep into the trash can. Next ... into the garage... tossing the lawnmowers out in the rain to room smirkz.. up on the floor jack with hockey puck cushion to protect the frame of course and on to the jack stands. Wheels off and readied to meet the pressure washer. Okay now for the fun stuff... after a well needed cleaning underneath the chassis, the engine, trans, diff, and ... well every other part normally not see by humans..... yes I over achieve... it's time crack open the tool box....let start with new brakes and rotors, calipers brake lines and drain all fluids. Okay that's a good start....... Ut Oh ..... wife says I have been on Corvette America's wed page shopping for way.. tooo.. long..... I smile and tell her ... just getting started baby :happyanim:

Now that I have time waiting on the FedEx dude to bring my truck load of parts ..... I guess I have a few day to start buffing and polishing...... Ahhh... Now I remember how much I hate buffing ...... yikes... but it's for a good cause so I power through it so I can get to the polish stage ...... some one remind me to buy some "Meguiar's" stock ..... but now my little green monster looks like a polished metal flake green bowling ball .... did I mention I tend to over achieve?

Okay so my load of parts are here so I'll have to bounce off of here and get to work ..... more .. err new pic forth coming ..... It's play time :beer

Keep the shiny side up and never put your beer on the same tool cart and your motor oil ;LOL

Kind Regards

Jay T

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom