Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FlowMaster Exhaust 05-08 C6 Corvette Axle-back System

BMF_C6

Corvette
2005 C6 Coupe
For Sale is the FlowMaster axle-back system recently removed from my Vett which has only been installed for ~ 1 year.

My wanting a little more grunt is your gain, looking to sale for $125.00 plus shipping or best offer.

On the shipping I do not want to make a penny, if interested please email me your zip and I will take it to the UPS store or Fedex and you pay just to have it delivered to your door. Paypal is my preferred payment method because it protects you and me.

If interested email me: paul.matthews@ge.com

FlowMaster Website Link

Pics
DSCF0487.jpgDSCF0488.jpgDSCF0489.jpg

Last edited:
Still available with lowered price, if interested send me an email...... I need to get these out of my garage.

Last edited:
I don't need a C6 exhaust but I tested that system when it first came out.

I'm curious as to what other exhaust will you put on that will offer a significantly greater performance increase?

I don't need a C6 exhaust but I tested that system when it first came out.

I'm curious as to what other exhaust will you put on that will offer a significantly greater performance increase?

Went with the Corsa Extreme along with long tube headers and custom X pipe.

Went with the Corsa Extreme along with long tube headers and custom X pipe.

Ok. I get it.
You're changing not only the axle-back part but adding an X-pipe and headers. That extra "grunt" is going to come from the headers and X-pipe. You might need some calibration work to get the most out of that package of mods.

Also, it may all work even better if you change the intake side, too.

Ok. I get it.
You're changing not only the axle-back part but adding an X-pipe and headers. That extra "grunt" is going to come from the headers and X-pipe. You might need some calibration work to get the most out of that package of mods.

Also, it may all work even better if you change the intake side, too.

England Green here in Houston is an amazing place. Steven and company do some amazing things with Corvettes and Camaro's

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom