Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale 1978 Pace Car

ALPacer

Corvette
2003 50th Anniversary Convertible
I have a 1978 Pace Car for sale. Car has 8750 mile. All original L82 Automatic. I have put approximately 1500 miles in the last 1-1/2 years. I have the original MSO, window sticker and most of the documentation that came with the car new. I also have documentation of the mileage thru 2002 by way of GA emissions testing. I have clear Alabama title. Asking $24,900.00. Contact me (Scott) by phone at 205-862-2970 or by email at camaro100_69@mybluelight.com. Thanks.

Scott Hamela

Scott..The Pace cars are really appreciating in value, especially since they hit the 25 Year old mark as well.....Their were several pace cars that I looked at while at Corvettes at carlisle...folks asking around $20,000.00 CArs looked excellent.....Consider contacting local antique car clubs, historic car clubs, put the car In Hemmings Motor news as that has a worldwide audience. You can try Ebay, but I wouldn't think you would come anywhere near what you want or what the car is worth.....

ALPacer said:
I have a 1978 Pace Car for sale. Car has 8750 mile. All original L82 Automatic. I have put approximately 1500 miles in the last 1-1/2 years. I have the original MSO, window sticker and most of the documentation that came with the car new. I also have documentation of the mileage thru 2002 by way of GA emissions testing. I have clear Alabama title. Asking $24,900.00. Contact me (Scott) by phone at 205-862-2970 or by email at camaro100_69@mybluelight.com. Thanks.

Scott Hamela

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom