Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FOR SALE2003 Yellow Anniversary Edition Z06-1,055 Miles

F

fatherlarry

Welcome back to the Corvette Action Center Community fatherlarry :w

I edited your Corvette For Sale add to read as follow:

Edit Bud Dougherty Forums Administrator said:
For sale 2003 Yellow Z06-1,055 Miles
All stock.

2003 Z06 Anniversary Edition Yellow Z06-1,055 Miles
Black Leather, Six Speed, Z06 Performance/Appearance Package, 405 Horsepower, All Power Accessories, CD Player, Memory Package, Active Handling, , Electrochromatic Mirrors, License Plate Frame,Fully Optioned, Factory Window Sticker Denoting Original MSRP of $53,105-1,055 Miles
1,055 Miles .... $44,900 Or best offer.
Here is a kick *** car that runs like a 435 hp 1967 that you can buy for 1/2 of the price of a new Z06.

THIS CAR IS NOT MANUFACTURED ANYMORE. THERE IS NO MORE ZO6 HARDTOP AND NO MORE RETRACTABLE HEADLAMPS. YOU DESERVE TO OWN AND DRIVE THIS CLASSIC.

GM Extended 2 year or 24,000 warranty included.

Phone # 610-366-7171
attachment.php

Please review our Terms of Service Also please review our Advertising policy for private verses commercial and please contact any of the administrators here at the Corvette Action Center or our Site Administrator.Rob with questions about our Community.

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

Welcome back to the Corvette Action Center Community fatherlarry :w

I edited your Corvette For Sale add to read as follow:

Please review our Terms of Service Also please review our Advertising policy for private verses commercial and please contact any of the administrators here at the Corvette Action Center or our Site Administrator.Rob with questions about our Community.

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

Bud,
I'm not sure what you edited, it seems as if it's the link to my site for the pictures. If it's because it's a link to my website, I would like to verify that I'm not commercial site, and my website is non-profit. This is my own personal Vette and I'm not selling it for any dealership. My website benefits ST Judes Hospital for Children. Any vendors there, don't pay me a dime, but donate to the children.

I am disappointed in a lot of the forums today, because they hinder the Corvette community by supressing a lot of good Corvette information, and will allow certain info only if it benefits their vendors and own pockets. I hope this isn't the case with your forum. I have never removed or edited any pictures from threads or links to your forum. I welcome all to post even if it relates to other forums. So, I am really unclear as to where I went wrong her. If you have a legitimate reason, then I do understand.

I hope to see the day when all forums support each other for this great American Sports car legend. We need to share our community's not alienate them. We need to give to more charity's in the name of the Corvette Community.

FatherLarry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom