Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Franklin mint corvette: 2000 le callaway c-12 limited edition (discontinued-sold out)

2000 LIMITED EDITION (DISCONTINUED-SOLD OUT) DARK METALLIC BLUE (SIMILAR TO CORVETTE'S NASSAU BLUE), CORVETTE CALLAWAY
C12 ROADSTER/CONVERTIBLE WITH BLACK SOFT TOP, REEVES CALLAWAY SIGNATURE EDITION, BY FRANKLIN MINT, LIMITED EDITION
# 0921/3500!! LOW NUMBER!!!
REEVES CALLAWAY SIGNED THE ROADSTER, WITH A SILVER PAINT PEN, ON THE REAR DECK.
EACH CAR IS HAND NUMBERED ON A PLATE ATTACHED TO THE UNDERCARAGE AND ON THE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY WHICH IS ALSO
SIGNED BY REEVES CALLAWAY. SO YOU GET TWO REEVES CALLAWAY'S SIGNATURE!!
CALLAWAY'S C12 ROADSTER STARTED OUT AS A CORVETTE C5 AND AFTER A COMPLETE MAKEOVER, IT BECAME A $170,000 LEGACY!
INCLUDED IS:
A NICE DISPLAY CASE THAT WILL KEEP YOUR C12 DUST FREE!
A DRAWER IN THE DISPLAY CASE THAT HOLDS: A C12 BLANK KEY, A C12 DASHBOARD PLAQUE, & A COMMEMORATIVE CALLAWAY C12 KEY FOB.
A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY SIGNED BY REEVES CALLAWAY & A C12 OWNER'S MANUAL. THE OWNER'S MANUAL & CERTIFICATE OF
AUTHENTICITY ARE STORED IN A PORTFOLIO THAT CAN BE STORED IN THE DRAWER OF THE DISPLAY CASE.
THE PACKAGE IS TRIPLE BOXED AND WEIGHS 16 POUNDS!
ONLY 3500 WERE MADE! THE ISSUE PRICE WAS $495.00!!! Willing To Trade For
OS .91HZ-R 3D Speed Black Nitro Helicopter Engine, Brand new in box even trades If interested Leave cell or E-address Thanks

polling

[h=2]Poll: Worst And Most improvements in technology options where suppose to be 1.Abs power brakes 2.interior option packages 3.New body Designs 4.Wheel &Tire Options[/h]

Poll: Worst And Most improvements in technology options where suppose to be 1.Abs power brakes 2.interior option packages 3.New body Designs 4.Wheel &Tire Options
Ok. However, I'm still confused....what does the poll have to do with a discontinued Franklin Mint model?

has nothing to do with the diecast i thought that was an option it popped up after i posted that
Attaching a poll to a thread is an option, but the poll usually has something to do with the nature of the thread.

You're welcome to start another thread somewhere else here in the forums with the same poll. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom