Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Front Spoiler w/Brake Cooling Ducts

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
Anyone know where I can get the 3 piece front spoiler w/brake cooling ducts? The only catalog I could find it in was Corvette Central and as usual they did not have it in stock

Is your heart set on the 3 piece one? I like the single piece front spoiler... I have seen a grand sport with one installed painted to match the car... it looked amazing... not only does the front look lower, but the stripe continuing all the way under the car like that looks excellent... just something to think about... If you like the single piece front spoiler, you can get it from a place out in california, I can look it up if you want

Vettelt193 said:
If you like the single piece front spoiler, you can get it from a place out in california, I can look it up if you want

I'm interested! ;help Who sells one piece front spoilers with the brake ducts?

On the same note: Has anyone installed them brake cooling ducts? If so, did they route OK without pinching when turning the wheels?
Not much room up there for cooling ducts!

Corvette Central has them. right here.:) $139.00 Search by part #. It's #334568

Their website has it in stock. A phone call may want to confirm that though.1-800-345-4122

Spiderman :w

I've got this unit on my car. Had an unfortunate run-in with a giant raccoon so I ordered the hardware kit also. Fits fine. Easy to install after straightening braces and removing the wads of hair. If it is the same as mine, you have to pop-rivet the ducts to the bumper and then route them the best way you can with nylon tie-wraps. Mine is a quality piece and I am happy with the way it turned out.

vetsvette said:
I've got this unit on my car. Had an unfortunate run-in with a giant raccoon so I ordered the hardware kit also. Fits fine. Easy to install after straightening braces and removing the wads of hair. If it is the same as mine, you have to pop-rivet the ducts to the bumper and then route them the best way you can with nylon tie-wraps. Mine is a quality piece and I am happy with the way it turned out.

I know how you feel about the Racoon. I hit a Possum at about 70 on the highway. It just exploded all down the side of my car. I had to get a high pressure house to clean the wheel well and the suspension parts. I also got parts of it in the engine bay. Roasted possum really stinks.

I can't find that place out in california anywhere... I want to say it is called 49th street performance or something like that... They make a single piece front spoiler, as well as rocker panels for under the doors that have a nice little vent in them to make them unique... I saw a red vette with this front spoiler and rockers, both were painted to match the car... Wow did it look good with it painted, so much that I want to buy the front spoiler for my car... I just can't find the name of this place... Anyone know who I am talking about??

vettelt193- I know the one you are talking about. The last I heard was they were out of business.

out of business could explain why I can't find anything on the company... Anyone know of good body parts makers for Corvettes? the one that comes to mind is always Ecklers, but I don't think they have the one part front spoiler... it just looks so much better like that!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom