Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Fruits of my labor this weekend...

greasegizzard

Corvette
Washed two up so far. Just gotta do the wife's car now.
yhujeny9.jpg

8a4yquqe.jpg

Nice! What do you use for wax/polish? It's hard to get a really good shine on white, but I can see you did it!

Elaine

Actually, all I did was wash it. I used Meguiar's Car Was with Carnuba Wax in it, and one of those sponges with the microfiber cloth on it. And some elbow grease. Made sure to keep it all wet until I was done then dried it with a microfiber cloth.

Looks good......now I'm thinking I should do mine.....wait, I better not it might rain later........

This is what happened the day after I washed them...
qatemavy.jpg

ymena4y5.jpg

At least the Vette is in the garage. And we're supposed to get six inches today. At least it never stays more than a day or two here, but so much for the mountain drive I was hoping for today... :-(

Nice!!! Looks spiffy!!

The last time I washed and detailed 2 on the same day (when I was still young enough to do it) we had one of the worst storm fronts come through I can ever recall. After a couple of hours of that nonsense, they looked like they hadn't been washed in months. :mad

:wJane Ann

This is what happened the day after I washed them...

see what I mean?!?

Last edited:
I've had farmers offer to pay me if I would wash my GS and leave it sit out.....guarenteed rain for them....:D

I took the ol' LS2 by the car wash and washed the engine off. I'm surprised it got it looking so good. No brush or even touching involved.
3e3yse8y.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom