Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1969 Matching Numbers Coupe

toolman44092

Corvette
2003 50th Anniversary Edition Coupe
1969 Chevrolet Corvette coupe with matching numbers. It has 76,864 original miles. It had a frame-off restoration in 2004. It is a 350/300 automatic with the original motor. It is Can-Am White with a Bright Blue interior. The paint is in excellent condition. It's a very beautiful car with these colors.
The seat belts are blue and were just updated this year, as can be seen in the photos.
It comes with an original 1969 owner's manual in excellent condition. All four tires are brand new. They were just installed about two months ago. Also, the buyer will receive a heavy-duty Wolf car cover that has been used indoors for one year. It is in excellent condition and was designed for this particular era of Corvette.
I am selling this Corvette for my father who is 67 years old. He drives it occasionally and keeps it running well. This was his first collector car purchase. He likes it a lot but would ultimately like to own a first generation Corvette, hence the sale.
Asking $22,000. Located in Kirtland, Ohio 44094. Please contact me with any questions.
Stingray_Exterior_01.jpg

Stingray_Exterior_02.jpg

Stingray_Exterior_03.jpg

Stingray_Interior_01.jpg

Stingray_Interior_02.jpg

Stingray_VIN_01.jpg

Stingray_Block_01.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom