Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1990 Black Convertible (6-Speed)

Corvette
2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster
I know I'm in for a chorus of "I Told You So's" for this, but it has to be done.

I love having two Corvettes. I love owning two generations of Corvette, and getting to ask first thing in the morning, "which Corvette should I drive today?" I love having the Fixed Roof Z06 as the performance car, and the '90 Convertible as the "look cool with the top down" cruiser.

But I don't love having the payments on two Corvettes. I hate having to do this, but one of Corvettes has to go, and I've decided its going to be the Convertible.

Here is LINK to my Cars.com ad for this vehicle. The ad also provides details on how to contact me (via email or phone number) if interested.

Okay- let the "I Told You So" chorus begin... :)

:w
-Patrick

Sorry to see that you have to sell it! It looks great with the stripes that are on it. Did the Christmas budget make you see that you were spending too much on your own toys? Maybe it will change it a few weeks? Good Luck either way.

Jim

Nice looking car!! I think it should be pretty desireable, w/the super paint job (graphics). Hell, if I didn't have my 89 and you were closer, I'd take it off your hands. Good luck.

Rich K

Oh, Patrick. How this must hurt! I am sorry that you feel like you can't handle both. Good luck with the sale. I think you've got it priced about right.

You know I wouldn't give you any _ _ _ _ about this.:D

thirdtimevetteowner said:
Nice looking car!! I think it should be pretty desireable, w/the super paint job (graphics). Hell, if I didn't have my 89 and you were closer, I'd take it off your hands. Good luck.

Rich K

:upthumbs Thanks, Rich. Just remember- shipping can be arranged if necessary.

Toms94 said:
You know I wouldn't give you any _ _ _ _ about this.:D

Ah, Tom, I knew I could count on your support. ;)
Say hello to Rose for me.

67Heaven said:
Gee. Nice car.

Your self restraint from using those four little words is appreciated, 67. Between you and Rare81, I figured I'd be hearing at least one "I told you so."

-Patrick

I am so sorry to see you having to part with this. That is one beautiful car!

Good luck in your search for a new home for your vert.

Save The Wave! :w

Since no one before me brought it up, here's mine :)

TOLD YOU :D

I wished I had your dilemma every morning , good luck on the sale.
I hope another enthusiast will take over.

Patrick,

So, you had the end of year check up meeting with your financial planner, eh? I hate the way I feel after those appointments. He just doesn't understand ;shrug how much I love my cars.

Good Luck with the sale. Nice Christmas gift for someone.

Jeff

Gary6586,
I tried to respond to your PM, but you have your PM's set not to receive messages. You will need to go to your User CP and change your setting before I can answer your questions.

-Patrick

Patrick,

Ouch! Sorry to see you have to let her go. Wish for you that you could keep them both. But look at the bright side - at least you are in a position to have one and hopefully some devout Corvette faithful is about to have a very nice Christmas indeed!!

Wish I could return the favor and give you a cup of hot coffee!

:w Jane Ann

Very nice car..Clean... well cared for...does my heart good to see a car like yours in that condition. I'm sure lotsa hours keeping her clean. Sorry you have to sell but It'll make some one very happy.

Good luck with your sale... :beer

Patrick said:
Your self restraint from using those four little words is appreciated, 67. Between you and Rare81, I figured I'd be hearing at least one "I told you so."

-Patrick

I figure you will get honest with us sooner or later ;)
You miss the Eldorado don't you.... -Patrick not having to say it makes it that much more rewarding :D Hey, we love ya man...

Bud

(bump)

Just planting a little seed here- the '90 Convertible is still available.

If you are thinking about what gift to get yourself right after Christmas, this is it. Trust me, this beauty is the gift that keeps on giving- miles of smiles.

-Patrick

(BUMP)

Hey everyone- this great little roadster is still available. Spring is nearly here- time to get yourself set with a great little drop-top six-speed!

PM me or get my contact information from the cars.com link above.
:)

-Patrick

FYI...

Vehicle is sold.

-Patrick

Patrick, glad to hear that you have sold it (for your sake). Hope you didn't take a bath on it, I am assuming you didn't.

I didn't get what I was asking, but then, I would have been shocked if I had. I went through a local Corvette consignment sales office here in Englewood. After four months of online advertising and newspaper ads with only three inquiries that ended up being tire kickers, it sold in about a month with his help.

The good news: I'm out from under it.

The bad news: subtract from that number the consignment fee and a couple of repairs the new buyer wanted, and I end up about $2,000 under my "want to get out of it" price.

As for the new buyer being a future member of CAC, well, if I had actually met them, that might have been the case.

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom