Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS 1991 ZR-1 #458 71,885 Miles

HammerZR1

Corvette
1991 ZR-1 Red/Blk #473 (Sold 6/13)
car has been sold

stock price should be higher IMO but still very nice deals on this car

That’s a lot of car for little money! :eek

If I was in the market for a LT1 or LT4, I’d step-up the the KOTH at that price!

Good luck with the sale of your Z.

B17Crew
:w

Bump.

If I could afford two your ZR1 would be on my shortlist, John.

Good luck with the sale.

:wJane Ann

Man, I'd hate to see you do that to such a nice car....just wish the economy was better, for you and for the rest of the country. Or I wish I'd hit the lottery...then I'd buy it. :D

You know, I remember when 1966 and 1967 Big-blocks could be had cheap....When I started getting serious about buying a Corvette again, 4 years ago that's what I wanted. No way I could afford one of them, they are way out of my price range. Now I think the C4 ZR1s are going to be the same in the future. We are going to kick ourselves for not scooping up all these nice vettes while they are "affordable". I really do wish I could afford this, but I can't swing it, but here's a bump for you and a "Good Luck" with finding a buyer for this sweet Corvette.

An update.

The new owner took possession on July 8th. He has since been on a trip with his father that took in 29 States, 55 museums and a national Air show in Wisconsin. He put 10,400 miles (now has around 82,400) on it in 5 weeks, averaged around 27 MPG, got hit by a Toyota Prius that was totaled, that accident damaged the the left rear bumper and molding. He had a power window switch quit working, a couple Bose amps need replaced and the a/c needed recharged/topped off.

Pretty good car I'd say.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Hello John, Ron Hulse here. I see you've sold your "Z". Any plans to get into another Vette?
Chris and I are enjoying the weather here in Alabama.
I think I've got my '67 sold as it's supposed to be picked up this week. I've bought a Z06 (silver/loaded) that I get next week.
I do however miss my ZR1...it was a great car.

Ron Hulse
Hartselle, AL

Hello John, Ron Hulse here. I see you've sold your "Z". Any plans to get into another Vette?
Chris and I are enjoying the weather here in Alabama.
I think I've got my '67 sold as it's supposed to be picked up this week. I've bought a Z06 (silver/loaded) that I get next week.
I do however miss my ZR1...it was a great car.

Ron Hulse
Hartselle, AL

Hi Ron,

I was wondering if you had moved yet. Yes, I got aother '91, Red/Black with 25,000 miles on it (love these cars). That was the only reason I sold the other one. The new owner took itfrom here to Virginia, back to Wisconsin and them home to Texas. he put 10,400 miles on it in 5 weeks, 3days. Visited 29 states, 55 museums and a national air show in Wisconsin. Minor problems that never hindered the LT5 performance. Averaged 27 MPG on the trip.

You'll like the Z06, I just rode in one two weeks ago for the first time. Impressive.

Glad you guys are enjoying life down there, gotta be great to be around the grandkids again.

Nice to hear from you.

John

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom