Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 4 Ansen Sprints 15 X 8

SR7D1

Corvette
1971 Ontario Orange
I have a complete set of Original Ansen Sprint rims. Rims are in fantastic shape with a small curb rash on one rim. (closeup picture available)

They are 15 X 8 with a 5 X 4.75 BP.

I am including the caps and lugs.

8 center caps (4 original and 4 blanks)
20 Ansen "custom" lug nuts and locking key

I have pictures available upon request.
$295/OBO

Kryptonite,

I sent some pics! Have a great weekend.

Greg

Price drop for the Holidays. $295 plus shipping. Paypal accepted.

SR7D1 said:
Pictures sent.

Thanks for the pictures, I did get them. My carb just let lost, so I have to replace that now. So there went the budget for this month. I can't believe what they want for a new carb these days!! OUCH I may just bite the bullet and go TPI to be done with it.

The wheels look great, but the tire are a little small. I'm running 275-60s now. Maybe next month if the bank account has anything left it it.

Gary

DON"T FORGET TO WAVE

Copdogcorvettes said:
Thanks for the pictures, I did get them. My carb just let lost, so I have to replace that now. So there went the budget for this month. I can't believe what they want for a new carb these days!! OUCH I may just bite the bullet and go TPI to be done with it.

The wheels look great, but the tire are a little small. I'm running 275-60s now. Maybe next month if the bank account has anything left it it.

Gary

DON"T FORGET TO WAVE

Sorry to hear about the carb. I had mine rebuilt last summer so I know what you mean.

Updated the post. I removed the tires and all I have left are the rims, lugs and caps.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom