Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS, 78-E79 power antennas.

mkapp7879

Corvette
78 Pace,black 79 and white 79, all L82s
ALL SOLD........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I have 2 NOS AM/FM/CB power antennas available. $*** each.
I can replace the black cover with a "correct" beige cover if desired.
The black one I removed the mast assembly so I could check the nylon cable for condition, good.
Other one has a new nylon cable as the original 30 year old cable was pretty brittle.

The AM/FM is a very nice restored unit, new nylon cable, mint mast sections. $***SOLD

All 3 have a functionally correct fabricated upper bracket installed. I gave up trying to find those brackets but if you have an original non working unit the bracket can be cut off and swapped onto the new one. But frankly, I think my brackets are better:thumb

I also have ONE complete set of nice used mounting brackets available with antenna purchase at $30.

And 2 complete wiring harnesses. One pictured has the mysterious timer removed, I plan to modify the other set also, and a CB splitter.

Last edited:
Original brackets available with antenna purchase.
Lightly wire wheeled and clearcoated.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom