Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS 91 6 SPD. COUPE IN L.A. CA. $6,000

4vette

Corvette
67 droptop,91 coupe ,02 coupe
127,000 miles,artic white,smoke roof,gray seats,boses am/fm/tape/single cd,polished zr1 rims,goodyear f1 tires (c5 tires that are not run flats)these have 3,000 miles on them, fx3 suspension redone by bilstein to autox specs.,low tire pressure warning system,performance friction front brake pads,this is a used vette driven daily by my wife for 8 years ,it has a small tear on the drivers seat the left turn signal does not turn off after turning,the power antena does not retract,the throw out bearing rattles, the clutch is not the strongest.i got my wife a 2002 vette a year ago and kept the 91 as a spare put on 350 miles in a year so i dont use or need this extra car ,dealer offered $3000 so $6000 is a fair price contact bruce spellman bdspell@aol.com or call 323/646-0525

put it on eBay!!!
man that dealer was really seeing how bad you want to sell it!! only offered $3000?????????
your 1991 is alot worth more then that!!!
good luck!

SOLD

thanks to all who looked ,sold to the manager of the hand car wash that had washed and waxed the car for the last 9 years,

we're curious... how much?

4vette said:
thanks to all who looked ,sold to the manager of the hand car wash that had washed and waxed the car for the last 9 years,

i gave him a deal at 5500.00 plus a wax on the 2002 vette and my pt cruiser, he s happy im happy .the car went to somebody thats a car person and can take care of all the little things that happen with a 15 year old car,i also gave him the original sawblade rims 9.5x17 with used goodyears on them.here in so. cal. a used vette thats a daily driver dosent seam to have much of a market place the rest of the country seams to hold up prices much higher.then maby people ask higher but dont get the $$$. bruce

even with the clutch issue and high miles that's a pretty good deal. it's a whole lot more reasonable than that ridiculous offer the dealer pulled out of his ars!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom