Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: 1990 ZR-1 Coupe - $24,900

V

VetteFinders

1990 ZR-1 Coupe
350 ci 460 hp
6 Speed Transmission
Polo Green with Tan Interior
25,000 Miles

Comments:

I am the second owner of this 1990 ZR-1. I purchased it from the original owner in 2002. I have put 3,000 miles on the car since then. The plenum and injector housings have been ported and polished by a well known ZR-1 mechanic, Bill Kirchoffer. It has a set of Jeal headers, and a B&B catback exhaust. It is currently an offroad exhaust. I still have the original exhaust manifolds and cat back system with catalytic converters in perfect shape. The headers and cat back are not loud and have no resonance.

The car was dynoed at approx. 370 rwhp which is approx. 460 engine hp. The car has been dyno tuned for the intake and exhaust work. The chip has also been set to turn the secondary fan on at 180 degrees.

The chrome 5 spoke ZR-1 wheels have like new Michelin Pilot sport tires. Everthing about this car is in excellent condition.

It has a brand new A/C compressor and a recent A/C recharge. The A/C blows cold and hard.

I have the original build sheet, window sticker, the owner's manual, the 1990 dealer brochure, and the GM service manual.

No leaks or scratches.

The only reason I am selling the Z is because I have too many corvettes and not enough room to store them all. I'd love to keep my ZR-1 forever, but one has to go.

Price: $24,900.00

Click here for photos (11) and contact information

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom