Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS BG Tri Power Six Shooter for SBC

Bill75

Corvette
75 Coupe ZZ4, Brodix IK-180's, Headers,TK0-500
Sold

I bought this setup from the original owner who just removed it from his Chev. Street Rod. It appears to be in perfect condition, no evidence of fuel leaking, or tampering of any kind. The mounting holes have not been enlarged or damaged in any way. Looks like it was installed once and then removed, only a slight mark from the head of the bolt. No tool marks on any of the bolts or screw heads. Inside of the carbs look clean and pristine. The intake ports are very smooth, smoother than the Weiand that I run and the mating face is unmarked and smooth. The only marks are some scratches on the tops of the air cleaners. Looks like he made some kind of special hold-down clamps for the air cleaners that are mounted inside but they work just fine.

I know it was just removed because the two end carbs still had fresh gas in them when I pulled it out of the shipping box.
crazy.gif

I'd been looking for one of these for along time but decided at the last minute not to install it but it has nothing to do with the carbs. These things go anywhere from $2200 to $2500 new. I paid $1400 plus $45 shipping and would just like to break even if I can.

Aside from the air cleaner scratch they look as good as new. If anyone wants more pics, I'd be happy to take them.

I have high resolution very large pictures of them so you can see some fine detail, shot me a pm with your email address and I'll forward them.

This is a standard intake non Vortec style

Bill

SmallPic.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom