Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS:Stainless Door Sill Covers

joesroad

Corvette
1988 Bright red Coupe
I have these stainless steel mirror finish door sill protectors that I would like to get $50.00 plus shipping. I make these myself in my shop.
Picture008.jpg

I am interested in a set! Just 2 questions, Can you make a set for a 93' & how do you attach them? E-mail me at wrenchman5051@yahoo.com ASAP

Yes they will fit a 93 and you can mount them 3 different ways, you can use the screws that hold the carpet down in that area or use velcro or double sided tape to keep them in place. I have mine screwed down in 3 places but I'm going to change them to velcro. If your interested let me know and I'll send you my info.

Thanks,
Joe

Are there 3 sides or two? Can't see the back side in you pick...

Are there 3 sides or two? Can't see the back side in you pick...

These are two sided, they look great on the car. I do have plans for a 3 sided channel also.

Thanks,
Joe

Nobody here want a set or these, I'm selling them like crazy elsewere:eyerole

I have a 93. Do these cover the complete sill? Front to back, past the seat area. Or are these short and over cover the forward portion like all others? thanks

I have a 93. Do these cover the complete sill? Front to back, past the seat area. Or are these short and over cover the forward portion like all others? thanks

Yes they are full length and cover the entire sill area. Looks great.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom