Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS: Used original dated '63 SWC Rear Glass

TopLess62

Corvette
1962 White Custom
Hello,

I am cleaning out my garage and found the SWC rear glass I was looking for so I could sell it for some extra Christmas cash!!

I have a pair of Non-Tinted LOF used original rear glass Dated "NC" for January of 1963.

These are used pieces but are pretty nice. There are some minor scratches from being stored all these years but I did not see any huge scratches or chips. One has a small chip on the edge where the weather strip will cover it.

I am asking $500 plus shipping. I have a couple other pieces as well but these are what I am selling now.

Please let me know if you have any questions!! Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails

Topless62 - your photo attachments from other sites won't work here unless the viewer is logged onto that site as well. Those not logged in THERE see a
RedX.jpg
HERE.

If I may make a suggestion, upload your images as attachments here so they'll show up in your post for everyone to see. If you run into problems, post a thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum (Click) and myself or one of the other CAC staff members will try to help.

Good luck with your sale.
:wJane Ann

Jane Ann, Thank you so much for your advice. I will try it again!!

BTW, thats a pretty sweet looking 62 on your profile page!!:beer

Thanks again!!

Peter

so, how did you come to own these?

Don't tell us that you had a 63 and wanted to make it look like a 64 with the big back window, which was quite common in 64 you know.

Don't tell us that you had a 63 and wanted to make it look like a 64 with the big back window, which was quite common in 64 you know.

;LOL

You're Funny!!

No, I had a 64 vert but never a SWC.

I own lots of stuff that, if you ask my wife, I shouldn't. Now i am selling some of it.

Besides, I couldn't have owned a 63 in 64. I'm just a young whippersnapper!!

:rotfl

Hello,

I am cleaning out my garage and found the SWC rear glass I was looking for so I could sell it for some extra Christmas cash!!

I have a pair of Non-Tinted LOF used original rear glass Dated "NC" for January of 1963.

These are used pieces but are pretty nice. There are some minor scratches from being stored all these years but I did not see any huge scratches or chips. One has a small chip on the edge where the weather strip will cover it.

I am asking $500 plus shipping. I have a couple other pieces as well but these are what I am selling now.

Please let me know if you have any questions!! Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails

Offers??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom