Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS- Vararam air intake C5

I am interested, but I do not know if it will fit the 02 Coupe. Are the instructions with it? As I understand it, the instructions that come with the unit are poorly written.
Barrett

I am interested, but I do not know if it will fit the 02 Coupe. Are the instructions with it? As I understand it, the instructions that come with the unit are poorly written.
Barrett
Yes it comes with instructions. Im pretty sure it will fit your 02 It's made for a C5 and yours is so... Let me know if your interested and I'll get things set up for ya thanks.:thumb

Yes it comes with instructions. Im pretty sure it will fit your 02 It's made for a C5 and yours is so... Let me know if your interested and I'll get things set up for ya thanks.:thumb

Is it the standard unit or is it a carbon fiber one? Also, what emblems are on the unit, and what color is the coupler hose?
Barrett

Skinflint

Is it the standard unit or is it a carbon fiber one? Also, what emblems are on the unit, and what color is the coupler hose?
Barrett

;shrugHey Skinflint, he is giving you a great deal here. You don't even see the thing once it is installed. And installation is a breeze. Send the money and rock and roll. Scott:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie

Scott, thanks for the "advice"; I do plan to purchase it as I have wanted one since Rik of Corvette Center put one in for CoGeezer at CF last year. The only hesitation was that when they installed it, they said it was difficult unless you have a lift. But I will take your advice as you are "almost" always correct.
Barrett

You do need to work under the car to install it. But I did mine in the driveway with some ramps. It could be done with a jack and some stands as well.

Big Shot, I sent you PM with the info you need to complete the sale.
Barrett

hey sorry I went on vaca, I got your PM and will get back to you tommorow with the info.

Hope you enjoyed your vacation, hope you drove your vette. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Barrett

Wondering if the Vararam is still for sale, and want to confirm if it is the latest version, the VR-B2, which is supposed to have better sealing and water protection.
Thanks,
03AnniversaryM6

Wondering if the Vararam is still for sale, and want to confirm if it is the latest version, the VR-B2, which is supposed to have better sealing and water protection.
Thanks,
03AnniversaryM6
It is currently sold sorry.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom