Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

fuel lines

chevy6673

Corvette
1973 Corvette ,1966 ss impala
it looks like i have to change fuel line from tank to pump on my 73 vette i have done this on my 66 impala ss it was no big deal... HOW about on the vette does anything else have to come off any tips thanks

Perhaps u can run a custom line without taking the body off, because taking the body off is a very big deal...
I say run your own lines, either braided hose or aluminum tubing. Cut the old steel one out in pieces.

i just did this on a 74 vette, i ordered a stock pre-bent line and had to cut and flare it in two places to get it in without removing the body. one joint is in the center of the rear wheel well and the other is just to the rear of the center cross member. if you need more info, let me know

i just did this on a 74 vette, i ordered a stock pre-bent line and had to cut and flare it in two places to get it in without removing the body. one joint is in the center of the rear wheel well and the other is just to the rear of the center cross member. if you need more info, let me know
thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom