Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary fuel rail cover

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
C

chevydlvry

i recently am the proud owner of a 93 ruby red 40th anniversary convertible with 22,000 miles on it. I've seen some photos posted with the LT1 motor fuel rail covers painted ruby red and some aren't any thoughts on this matter?

Stock is plain black. On my car, I took some touch up paint and painted in the Corvette on the covers. I like the way they look.
Painting them totally would look good too. Personally, I try to NOT over do it in the engine compartment. It gets to much of a busy look, IMO.

fuel rail covers

Stock is plain black. On my car, I took some touch up paint and painted in the Corvette on the covers. I like the way they look.
Painting them totally would look good too. Personally, I try to NOT over do it in the engine compartment. It gets to much of a busy look, IMO.
my car has the covers paint factory ruby red and it's an LT1 engine with low milage and I've seen some photos of cars without the ruby red painted covers. I"m trying to figure out the reason why some are paint and some are not.

I don't know much about the fuel rail covers or the '93, but it sounds as though a previous owner painted them to add a personal touch.
And 22,000 miles!?!? Awesome! I recently purchased an 03 with 23,000 miles.

May we both enjoy our Anniversary Edition Corvettes! :cool!:

And :welcome
:wJane Ann

my car has the covers paint factory ruby red and it's an LT1 engine with low milage and I've seen some photos of cars without the ruby red painted covers. I"m trying to figure out the reason why some are paint and some are not.

That is interesting. I've never read or heard about that if it IS factory. I doubt that it is. Its possible I supposed. Lots of undocumented stuff does occur from time to time.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom