Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Future Home of a C6

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
At some point, that silver thing parked next to my Vette will be replaced by a C6.

Below are a couple more pics of the "physical" Corvette Action Center. :)

5cac1.jpg

5cac2.jpg

5cac3jpg.jpg

Awesome! Sounds like a cool plan!

JB

Nice door knobs... At least you will be used to the Pontiac like look of the C6 interior....

Looks great Rob. How'd you find your desk top. Haven't seen mine in years.

Tom

• Admin
CFour said:
Nice door knobs... At least you will be used to the Pontiac like look of the C6 interior....
This is the exact response I expected out of you Ross. You're about as predictable as a bowel movement. :L

• Admin
Tom Bryant said:
Looks great Rob. How'd you find your desk top. Haven't seen mine in years.

Tom
I had to clear all the Vette stuff off it. See that stack off to the left hand side with the needle nose pliers as a paperweight? ;)

You're about as predictable as a bowel movement

;LOL

So your sold on the C6...? You sound as though you know something you can't share publically with the rest of us yet...

You going for the C6 Z06 or the C6 coupe/ convertible?

• Admin
JBsC5 said:
You're about as predictable as a bowel movement

:lol:

So your sold on the C6...? You sound as though you know something you can't share publically with the rest of us yet...

You going for the C6 Z06 or the C6 coupe/ convertible?
image1xl.JPG

Re: Re: Future Home of a C6

*89x2* said:
You know, The SNAT series cars were dubbed "C6" In the Callaway numeric series, right ;)

Well in that case, I speak from personal experinece when I say the C6 Vettes are a blast to drive:D.

-Eric:w

Rob said:
This is the exact response I expected out of you Ross. You're about as predictable as a bowel movement. :L
;LOL Good one Rob !! I LOVE IT !!!:Buttslap

Rob said:

well then how do you explain the unpredictable bowel movements?:L

Sheesh, you pay the guy's "knob" a complement then he starts talking scat. Yeesh.... :eek

Rob said:

Hmm, the condition "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" comes to mind when I think about the tenor of Cfour's posts.

Rob, I'm envious. The place I'm buying only has a one car garage. And my little Yvette needs to be washed- one of the things on the "to do list" when I get the move finished.

-Patrick

Good shot of COMMAND CENTRAL. Are you driving the silver thing or the ZR-1 to the funfest? The silver thing would be a good winter beater.

Nice to see CAC world headquarters!!!:D

blocker44 said:
Good shot of COMMAND CENTRAL. Are you driving the silver thing or the ZR-1 to the funfest? The silver thing would be a good winter beater.
Neither. The silver thing belongs to my roommate. Because of the stuff I'll be taking with me, I'm going to be renting a car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom