Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

G92 and MY Constraint

L

luckyj

My dealer thinks my order will be picked next week. Since my order has both the G92 Perf. Axle and MY color, which are both on constraint, will this delay the order being picked? My dealer is somewhat large, they are getting 5 AE's and he thinks these constraints will not affect my order. Any opinions?
Thanks.

Jim

Hi luckyi,
Because of the constraints, don't hold your breath. My EBM 03 was on constraint for 2 weeks because of the G92. I don't know what the problem is with the G92. As soon as it gets corrected you shloud see better news. As to the MY, Vette has body parts all over to cover the production, although MY is a tough paint job. Have faith, feel the force, or just scream. Watch the event code on your order. Your dealer can print that up at any time.

FWIW..consider changing to a six speed ...you get the 3:42 standard..

I've had both the 3:15 and the 3:42..both great combo's but since your in a constraint situation...you just might have more fun with the six speed..

Got to go with the flow.. :)

I drive in NYC and thought the stick would be a pain at 43 years old..its not so get that car now!

Either way..congratulations on the incoming !!

The cars simply amazing!

The best sports car in the world.. !!! (of course I'm biased yet it really is! )

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom