Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

G'day from Downunder

A

AussieVette

Hi, my name is Rob and I own a 1989 white coupe with bronze tint glass roof. The car was purchased in about 1995 in California and imported in to Australia by the guy who I bought it from. It is still lefthand drive and I will keep it that way until the powers to be change the law ( again!). I paid about $13,000 U.S. dollars for it, which considering the shipping and Australian compliance costs is a pretty good price. The car is original except for the cd player and my wife and I get a buzz driving up and down the West Coast. Great site and hope to get involved !!

G'Day to you too, Rob and wlecome to the :CAC! Sounds like you have a pretty nice C4 and remember - we love pictures. ;)

:w
Guy

Welcome, Rob! As Guy says, we love pictures! :)

Elaine

Welcome Rob glad you could join us. CAC is the best site for Corvette people on the net and the members are second to none.

Stay in touch,
Bill :w

welcome rob, hope you enjoy the cub.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Thunder Downunder

What a welcome !! Thanks for the greetings. I will post some pix as soon as I can.
Rob.

Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC

hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!

G'Day to you too, Rob and wlecome to the :CAC! Sounds like you have a pretty nice C4 and remember - we love pictures. ;)

:w
Guy

Love them cup holders :upthumbs How's it going Guy?

Bill :w

Hey Rob! Welcome to the CAC. Sounds like you got a good deal on that vette.

Tammy

Vette in Aussie

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Methinks Elaine has the best job on earth !:L!:L!:L!

Welcome to the CAC and that's a nice looking Vette!! :upthumbs

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom