Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Getting close......

M

Ms Kiss

It aint a ZR1 :eek:

but, iz goin be a whole lotta fun :D

that iz when it's done :rolleyes:

OK Hun....:eek:

Ms Kiss's utterly pathetic attempt at rapping....

78SilvAnniv

Don't feel bad...

I can't carry a tune in a bucket. That's why I play the radio loud to drown out my voice. Hubby constatnly asks if I can whistle instead of sing!

Silver
:D

U

USA ZR1

Kawabunga,Dude!! Congrats on the purchase,Jay. We're all happy for you.
Clint

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
Thanks again everyone! The car should be in Orlando now. Have to call the dealership in the morning to see when I can pick it up. So far, everything seems to be thumbs up:)

Ms. Kiss, the car is coming along quite nicely. Seems like you've got a nice little project there. Can't wait to see it when it's done!...........

Scott81, I would love to check out the St. Armands show on the 5th but unfortunately I'll be working:( I love that area though........especially near the circle

Rob, that's a shame about that ZR that you saw. I don't think I've ever seen one in that bad of condition. Makes ya just want to smack the owner doesn't it?

Gosh, I hope this works out. I really don't want to let any of you down:) More to come.........

Jay

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
Welp.........Tomorrow is the day. I'll be heading to Orlando sometime in the a.m. All the financing & insurance is approved. Just have to sign the dotted line if I like the car. I'm nervous, anxious, & frieked out at the $$ that I'll owe........but it will be for a good cause:D:D

I'll check back with everyone tomorrow.......more to come:w

Jay

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Jay,

If for any reason, you're not comfortable with it, or you find something wrong, hold off. There's no reason to rush into anything. There are more ZR-1s out there. Good luck!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Top Bottom