Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Getting close......

It aint a ZR1 :eek:

but, iz goin be a whole lotta fun :D

that iz when it's done :rolleyes:

OK Hun....:eek:

Ms Kiss's utterly pathetic attempt at rapping....

Don't feel bad...

I can't carry a tune in a bucket. That's why I play the radio loud to drown out my voice. Hubby constatnly asks if I can whistle instead of sing!

Silver
:D

Kawabunga,Dude!! Congrats on the purchase,Jay. We're all happy for you.
Clint

Thanks again everyone! The car should be in Orlando now. Have to call the dealership in the morning to see when I can pick it up. So far, everything seems to be thumbs up:)

Ms. Kiss, the car is coming along quite nicely. Seems like you've got a nice little project there. Can't wait to see it when it's done!...........

Scott81, I would love to check out the St. Armands show on the 5th but unfortunately I'll be working:( I love that area though........especially near the circle

Rob, that's a shame about that ZR that you saw. I don't think I've ever seen one in that bad of condition. Makes ya just want to smack the owner doesn't it?

Gosh, I hope this works out. I really don't want to let any of you down:) More to come.........

Jay

Welp.........Tomorrow is the day. I'll be heading to Orlando sometime in the a.m. All the financing & insurance is approved. Just have to sign the dotted line if I like the car. I'm nervous, anxious, & frieked out at the $$ that I'll owe........but it will be for a good cause:D:D

I'll check back with everyone tomorrow.......more to come:w

Jay

Jay,

If for any reason, you're not comfortable with it, or you find something wrong, hold off. There's no reason to rush into anything. There are more ZR-1s out there. Good luck!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom