Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Give away price on a yellow '06 Z06???? (Washington Metro Area)

*89x2*

I wonder what the price will be next week on the new 2006 Z06 - the yellow one at the Washington Auto Show??

I was being used and abused by everyone that could get their tail into the car - The Monterey red met. Auto Convertible C6 beside it looked so lonely, as everyone walked right up to the Z06, and formed a line to put their feet on the dash (really! :crazy )and SLAM(!) the doors shut :eek
Attempts to shift and making car noises was common - dragging feet over the sills and using the steering wheel as leverage to heave out of the cockpit was also noted :cry
...stay tuned, this bright yellow Z06 will be back in the showroom next week for sure :ugh - Think it will be discounted???

I know what you mean! Seeing the abuse those auto show cars get in a few days is unreal. If I was ever in the market at show time you can bet I'm checking VIN #'s
I always wondered about disclosure on that issue.

I went to the Washington car show today and saw exactly what you were saying. I went to the sales person and asked what they were going to do with the car after the show. He said the car was owned by Chevy and was not a dealer car from this region and that car was making the car show tour around the country. He also said that he was told after it is done it would be sent back to Chevy and crushed. That is amazing. I know it get mucho abuse at these show but that is still crazy to crush it.

Crush it !! That seems a bit extreme ??
I'd buy it, just have 10 years worth of getting in/out done in a couple months but it still has no real miles on it

It seems like most people lack the common courtesy to respect things that don't belong to them. It goes that way with everything.

Edmond said:
It seems like most people lack the common courtesy to respect things that don't belong to them. It goes that way with everything.

I agree..

Invariably Motor Show cars can end going for more money. You often see cars advertised at a premium and described as "Actual Motor Show Car" from such and such a show. I guess they have some history, can't see it myself but some do sell for more.

J.

Edmond said:

Sad but true.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom