Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Glass top?

RwarrenR

Corvette
1990 Bright Red
Hey You All i am missing one of those black rubber inserts on the inside of the glass top. Any ideals where to get one to put back on? Thanks

Are you looking for the black pads or cushions that are on the side of the targa top near your head? I had to replace one on my top but can't remember where I got it. Just looked through Eckers, MAM and Corvette Central and can't find them. May have to resort to a salvage yard.

Good luck in your quest.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Thanks

Thanks Oneder92 did not know that place was around. Got a email into them. I guess that rubber peice was just for looks.

Thanks Oneder92 did not know that place was around. Got a email into them. I guess that rubber peice was just for looks.

One of mine fell off, too. I tried gluing it with some 3-M Emblem Adhesive but the hot sun eventually weakened the glue and it fell off.

I lost the rubber strip sometime afterwards and just chalked it up as one of those interior cosmetic items as I don't think it serves any significant purpose.

Thanks

I was thinking of taking the old glue strip off and taking the other one off if it is just for looks

That's a good idea. I think I'll do the same thing.

Are you the same onedef92 from DC?

Are you banned from DC when there is little pad locks on all the forums? Just wondering, I can look on there anymore but I'm logged in but nothing works?

Are you the same onedef92 from DC?

Are you banned from DC when there is little pad locks on all the forums? Just wondering, I can look on there anymore but I'm logged in but nothing works?

I'm a DC member in good standing and I haven't seen those pad lock thingies you're referring to. :confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom