Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM announces it's importing Chinese Buicks in months

catbert

Corvette
Night Race blue C7
GM has announced early 2016 as the target for importing the Chinese made Buick Envision SUV. It probably was a matter of time, but GM has just freed me from having to buy GM to support an American Icon. I can now replace my ATS with a Bimmer or Equinox with a Kia without a guilty conscience. Both brand and national loyalty have been hard to maintain in the current world marketplace, but I've tried, but no more. I'm now free to do what GM has done.

GM has announced early 2016 as the target for importing the Chinese made Buick Envision SUV. It probably was a matter of time, but GM has just freed me from having to buy GM to support an American Icon. I can now replace my ATS with a Bimmer or Equinox with a Kia without a guilty conscience. Both brand and national loyalty have been hard to maintain in the current world marketplace, but I've tried, but no more. I'm now free to do what GM has done.
I've always thought of Buick and Golf were for old people .I'm not old enough for either .This gives me one more reason to avoid GM ,looking strongly towards a Tundra pickup .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom