Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

gm control

T

tt-rexx

the more i think about it the more i think that gm is running this whole "lucky photo opp" its to late for the major mags to go to press and gm was close to getting busted so they took control and released the photo this way and as you said this guy has never posted before i think he is a plant by gm so that they could have control of the release. works for me. never trust a big corp. that uses misinformation like butter on toast.

Oh key-rist.
I thought this thread was gun control but it's "gm" control.

Silly me.

cover up

were you part of the warren comm.guess not. there all dead or have jobs with gm and were all proven to be cover up artists too.
i stand by my original post. misinformation is gm's biggest skill.

t-rex, how aobut hooking us up with some puncuation and capitalization. All those run-on sentences are tough to read.

YES I AGREE

YES i do need to break it up a bit better,but at least i don't avoid the issue. In high school they clocked me at 85 wpm one time with out nos. on an old underwood.Don't ask me how many errors.

Re: YES I AGREE

tt-rexx said:
YES i do need to break it up a bit better...........

comma.jpg

;)

take a joke

ha ha! Yes i can take a joke. Maybe spellcheck.Yea that's the ticket.

I think somebody just plain screwed up and the pics got out. This happens more than the Big Corp being super smart.

Chuck

Hib is it true that the January 2004 MT will have the C6 on the cover and it should be hitting subscribers within the next two weeks? By the way T-Rex you have been watching too many Oliver Stone movies.:eyerole

trust

Are you guys trying to tell me that gm and the gov. have never run a scam on the public? Please email me the name of the drugs you guys are taking.This guy and his pictures were just there, at just the right time.The auto industry uses cia tactics as a matter of routine.I worked for the telephone company for 30 yrs. and we were billing social security aka=gov for 1000 lines that they never used and were paying for with your taxes, before we pulled them out.All big companys employ ex military and gov people and they come well versed in scaming the public.

ps. SS still doesn't know to this day that they were billed for those lines that they didn't use. The american public will believe anything if it is told to them by the right people.at the right time.just like a 5 year old.Oliver stone would be impressed.-lol

more pics?

Man Oh man! This guy is still posting pics. I thought he said the first ones were all he could get.i guess you can get all you want if gm is giving them to you. ARE YOU BELIEVERS YET?

Let's not give the blind monster too much credit!!!:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom