Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM I have a Suggestion..

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
I am pretty sure someone at GM reads our forum ;) probably gets a :L once in a while and sometimes is :eyerole :mad with some of the comments :D

Well I have a marketing suggestion :Steer

Find a high profile sports or recording artist to do a Corvette/Camaro commercial ;)

I would suggest even modifying a Corvette or Camaro to accommodate the super star.. e.g. provide more seating room for the Tall Basket Ball star and if required install an automatic if the 6-Speed is something that is keeping them from owning a VR-1; Z06! Iif they already own a C1,2,3,4,5 or C6 then use their older Corvette along side a new one with the superstar in the commercial ;)

Just a suggestion, I don't know if a C6 could be modified to provide more leg room for the Michael Jordan's and the Karem's of the world (now that kind of dates me :eek)

Thanks for looking :w

Bud

Less Bling...More Sting

Here's a different approach. Take the Marketing people out of the loop and just let the engineers concentrate on making the cars faster. Imagine the money GM would save not having to market special addition models every year.

Heck, Bud, if they are going to give the car to this person...I'll do it. :D you know, I'll take one for the General. :chuckle

Maybe give it them at MSRP and the Mods free :D

Another commercial possiblity :)

Farmer driving a huge tractor out of a field into a barn, all dirty and in overalls, camera pans to a feed lot and then out of the barn comes a cleaned up dude driving a Corvette :Steer

The first suggestion would show the rich and famous like the Corvette and the second shows the every day person likes them too ;)

I have one about a cop too, it would be great but probably wouldn't be the best since it would involve a guy getting pulled over for speeding out in the desert of Nevada, you know a little excessive speed, the "Need for Speed" well when the hwy patrol walk up to the drivers window, he shakes his head and says... I thought is was you Jake, looks at him and tells him not to be late relieving him for the next shift or something in that vane :dance :lou

Bud
smiley2eatingpopcorn.gif

Corvette futures ?

I was watching CNN yesterday (Sunday EST) and they had a interesting GM announcement about how the company is doing great $ and that the Corvette was due a makeover in the next year, so it would / is ready for sale in 2012-13. But that the model was not going down or sidelined despite any outside influences. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom