Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM issues shares worth $24.5 million to executives

I have had 39 vehicles in 24 years of driving and only four of those were other than GM. I have had brand loyalty and I am just disappointed in their mismanagement of funds and the greed. The dealership I bought all of the Chevy's from was one that got the ax from GM. A 100 year old family owned dealership. One that GM made build a new facility to be up to date then theycut them off like an arm infected with a disease. Since then, the president of that dealership pased away and they just closed completely. Honestly if I were buying a new vehicle right now I don't know what it would be. My .02

I don't intend to get rid of my GM vehicles but I sure would like to get some value to my stock.

What stock.....(I am assuming your speaking about GM stock)....reason I ask is I thought GM was now private.....that's why I am wondering how they gave stock to execs???

What stock.....(I am assuming your speaking about GM stock)....reason I ask is I thought GM was now private.....that's why I am wondering how they gave stock to execs???

I don't know if it will ever have any value or not. It is still showing as an entry on my statement from my broker but they are unsure what will happen.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom