Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GM theft of trade secrets!!

tankman

Corvette
1998 pace car,Impala, duramax, STS, k5
Anyone read this article??

Ex-GM Worker, Husband Accused Of Stealing Secrets - Automotive News Story - WDIV Detroit

A couple of people stole $40million in trade secrets from GM and sold them to China. It had to do with electric vehihicle research.
I actually worked with the man involved. We worked at a defense industry company. Wouldn't you think if they stole them from GM he stole them from our current employer??? THe FBI was in questioning his bosses the other day.

High crimes !

I'm not so sure why China would want any of our automotive trade secrets or not, but no matter what, It's called Treason, and when it affects us as a nation, be it military or domestic industry, and the only timely effective remendy is hanging. No matter who it is, you can't ever trust someone who was perfectly willling to sell this country down the river, We can't tolerate that, no country can. Hang them.

Amazing how many fingers are in how many pies. Corporate, industrial and state espionage are games which all nations have played, to a greater or lesser degree... The Chinese are somewhat notorious for their efforts...

-Mac

Treason??

I'm not so sure why China would want any of our automotive trade secrets or not, but no matter what, It's called Treason, and when it affects us as a nation, be it military or domestic industry, and the only timely effective remendy is hanging. No matter who it is, you can't ever trust someone who was perfectly willling to sell this country down the river, We can't tolerate that, no country can. Hang them.

:w
What is treason?? Dont be so rude. We cannot offend the Chinese.
In liberal USA there is no treason. There have been numerous cases of military secrets sold to China (cheaply) and absolutely nothing happened. Chinese scientists have come here, gotten secret clearance and then sent secrets home.
It took the govt YEARS to even figure out what the Walker family was doing. :W
China, last I looked is a Communist country. Their goal is to take us over and our citizenry and Politicians are playing into it.
But things are looking up - soon we will be a communist country and then we can all just get along!:beer

What secrets are they stealing from GM ?

How to build unstylish cars that nobody wants and send decades worth of loyal customers to purchase vehicles from other manufacturers ?

Thats one trade secret GM is the expert on. :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom