Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good Deal? Your Opinion? Buying 94 LT 26,000 mi

D

Destin Sun

Good Deal? Your Opinion? Buying 94 LT1 26,000 mi**ATTACHMENT**

Have an opportunity to pick one up for $15,200......What do ya think.

Vehicle Description

Up for bid is this beautiful , VERY LOW mileage, 1994 Corvette Coupe 6spd. It only has 25,700 actual miles!!! This Vette is fully loaded except for Ride Select. *Dual removeable tops (hard top & glass) *Dual Power Seats *Dual Air Bags *Bose Delco Gold CD Stereo System *Factory Alarm System (sensor activated) *Power Windows *Power Locks *Power Mirrors *Climate Control *ABS Brakes *Traction Control *Tinted Windows *Custom Car Cover *Custom Front Mask

The deep Aqua Marine Metallic paint is absolutely flawless! The engine bay and even the under carriage is just as clean as the black leather interior. This Corvette has ALWAYS been garaged and stored during the winter months. Never taken out in the rain either. I just bought a Harley, that is the only reason I'm selling the Corvette. No warranty of condition or use is either expressed or implied.

Vehicle Condition

This Vette is immaculate! This car is ALL original! The engine is very strong and the 6spd trans. is smooth. The black leather seats are in great condition (absolutely no tears or fading). The black carpet looks new. The only flaw to the exterior is a small crack on the trim piece (NOT THE BODY) near front left tire (check the pic below). The CD player will not load CDs, but the stereo works very nice.

I bought my 92 almost 3 years ago with 52K on the odo. I had the water pump go out (also the fuel filter clogged and replaced) but that is all. It has been the best car with exceptional power that I have ever owned. The LT1 in my opinion is one of the best SBC ever built. Reliability and power is unserpassed (possibly surpassed by the LS1 but time will tell). You have the Sequential Port Fuel injection (92-93 have multiport FI) and both drivers and passengers side air-bags which is nice. I think its a great deal for that low a miles. I'm almost thinking why is the price so low for that kind of miles. Your call on that one...

Good luck...

Wayne

Nice Car

That is a super nice car. Beautiful color! If you do not buy it, please let me know where it is for sale!
Thank you,
LARRY

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom