Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good News :) Bad News :(

Mad-Mic

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Redskin Red Coupe
Bad news is i'm closing my bait and tackle store. It's costing me too much money to keep the doors open. It consumes most of my time and I can make atleast 4 times the money doing mortgages.
So here is the good news. I talked it over with my Fiancee and I decided i'm buying the 96 Blown LT4 vette this coming week. Talked to the bank today and once I get a copy of the title they will finance the car for me for 5 years. (I'll have it paid for in a year) I talked to the owner and 16k it's a done deal. He also has an Iroc that he wants to sell so I might see what he wants for that and let my 82 Z go since the Iroc is in much better condition. My friend that is selling it just got married and his wife wants both cars gone so I was talking to a mutual friend that is real good friends with the owner said "Hell offer HER 16k for both cars and you'll probably have a deal" :lol:
I'll let ya guys know how it's gonna go. Atleast this way I keep my 87 and finish that by the fall and have a nice ass 96 6 speed car pushing 450 rwhp and with alittle meth injection and a blower cam hopefully 550 rwhp with a good tune :headbang:
So the fiancee is getting the 87 to drive when she wants until I can get her the 06 triple black vert M6 she wants :headbang:
ATT00001.jpg

ATT00007.jpg

Welcome to the dark side LOL, I've been doing mortgages for 4 years and I'm the Corporate Trainer, as well as division Manager for a Mortgage Brokerage. Good luck and if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also what company are you thinking of going with because I have some connections in the D.C. area with a major lender.

Greg

Mad-Mic said:
96 6 speed car pushing 450 rwhp and with alittle meth injection and a blower cam hopefully 550 rwhp with a good tune

Like the guy on the Volkswagon commercial says: "Oh Shnap." :L

I hope you make it doing mortgages. I have many friends in the business some of them have been making $250,000 to $300,000 a year for the past 5 years. They all say that business is dead. So just make sure you are making some money before you give up your presant job....

soggytaco said:
I hope you make it doing mortgages. I have many friends in the business some of them have been making $250,000 to $300,000 a year for the past 5 years. They all say that business is dead. So just make sure you are making some money before you give up your presant job....

i pull 2 million+ a month in volume. no lack of mortgages here :)

Legion21 said:
Welcome to the dark side LOL, I've been doing mortgages for 4 years and I'm the Corporate Trainer, as well as division Manager for a Mortgage Brokerage. Good luck and if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Also what company are you thinking of going with because I have some connections in the D.C. area with a major lender.

Greg

Greg,

I've been in the financial field for the last 4 years. I do it on the side and decided to go ahead full time earlier this year.

I want to introduce ourselves. My fiancée Cindy and I have 24 years combined experience in Mortgage Banking and Financial Investments. Between us we work as a great team in order to give our clients the information, loan programs, rates, and monthly payments to make it as easy and painless as possible! We can also help you clean up your credit! Bad Credit and BK 13 OK!

We do A Paper, Sub Prime, BK Buyouts, First Time Home Buyers, FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse, Helocs or Home Eq Lines, 2nd Mortgages, CDA's, COFI, Construction Perm, Re-Habs, Investments, and Commercial Property.

Our Company can do business in 48 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and Canada.

We can do pretty much any loan you could imagine. We have a good team in place from Loan Officers to the Appraisal Companies, Title Companies, Real Estate Agents, and even Real Estate Attorneys for any need you may have from First Time Home Buying, Refinancing, Buying Investments, or Buying Commercial Properties! We hold a high ethical standard to our company, employees, and all of our associates we deal with.

Our company DOES NOT take advantage of anyone in any circumstances and We stand by our word unlike the other companies. Our business philosophy is to Help Our Clients to Achieve their Housing Dreams! If you’re happy with our services you'll tell your friends and family. As a broker I have a lot of leeway about the fees I can cut out unlike a regular loan officer and with Our philosophy that is how Our Company makes money. That’s the difference from what the "Other" Guy can offer you as opposed to My Company.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Sincerely,
Michael Unger
Senior Loan Officer
Allied Home Mortgage
67 Franklin Street
Annapolis MD, 21401

Mad-Mic said:
thanks fella's! every time i go thru a mid life crisis i end up with another corvette :L

Yea... and what's so wrong with that? :confused ;LOL

I may be due for another mid-life crisis. :_rock

I say... CONGRATULATIONS!!!:cool

C4Tom said:
Yea... and what's so wrong with that? :confused ;LOL

I may be due for another mid-life crisis. :_rock

I say... CONGRATULATIONS!!!:cool

nothing at all :drink

What exhaust system is that car running? It also looks like it has ZR1 style rims in black with silver lip---is that the case?

Thanks,

/s/ Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy said:
What exhaust system is that car running? It also looks like it has ZR1 style rims in black with silver lip---is that the case?

Thanks,

/s/ Chris Kennedy

corsa cat back with GS rims 9.5x17" up front and 11x17"'s in the back. i am getting a second set of rears with DR's already mounted up :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom