Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Good News... IT'S HERE!!!

If your wife gets to drive it too much she may not want to relinquish it;LOL

If your wife gets to drive it too much she may not want to relinquish it;LOL

She has already staked claims to it. I told her that we would just have to buy another one in a few years so that I could have one for a daily driver.

We do LOVE this car!!!

She has already staked claims to it. I told her that we would just have to buy another one in a few years so that I could have one for a daily driver.

We do LOVE this car!!!

Sounds likwe another multi-vette owner is on the way, they get addicting I should sell my 76 but I keep finding reasons to keep it at least a little while longer.;LOL

John,
It's absolutely beautiful!
Congrats again, I hope you spend all weekend in it.
Take your son for a cruise down the highway, when you are doing about 65 flip the switch over to metric and then tell your son to look at the speedo and tell him "We're doing 130"!

John,
It's absolutely beautiful!
Congrats again, I hope you spend all weekend in it.
Take your son for a cruise down the highway, when you are doing about 65 flip the switch over to metric and then tell your son to look at the speedo and tell him "We're doing 130"!

Thanks Roadster. BTW he's my grandson, but Dwayne's correct, he has already claimed it also. Alden says that; "the corvette is his and Pawpaw's". He said; "I need a little one for me". I guess I'll have to buy him one of those $500 electric corvette's from KBToys. But the wife still says it's her car and she has driven it twice as much as I have. LOL :L

Know what ya mean...the 06 is my wife's car and the old beater is mine.....no problem, she looks better in it than I do!
Wait til he's sixteen, that pedal car isn't gonna be enuff!!

(Firm believer in training them young!)

Great looking pictures! Is it just me or did GM fix the polish issue on the wheels? Your wheels almost look chrome in some of the shots. Great looking car.

Leon

Great looking pictures! Is it just me or did GM fix the polish issue on the wheels? Your wheels almost look chrome in some of the shots. Great looking car.

Leon

They are chrome, Leon.

Wish that worked at my house.

We do LOVE this car!!!

Beautiful car! Glad you luv it.

I wish the "sargeant major" would catch the corvette bug. Bought an automatic to see if she'd drive it but, alas, she hasn't. Says it scares her. So I'm trading off the 06 auto w/paddles for an 07 manual. I'm glad I tried the auto; now I know I prefer the "feel" of the manual. Hell on my bad knee, but that can be replaced too :L .

...how many miles does Paula have on the Corvette now? :lou

Later - D

Not sure Dwayne. She claims she is the "little ol' Grandma, that only drives it to Church on Sundays".

I'm just not sure of the "route" she takes to get there. :bu

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom