Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Goodguys Homebuilt Heaven National Championship Award Results

Ron Champe

Corvette
Self built - 1965 Resto-Mod
Goodguys announced today the two winners of the Homebuilt Heaven National Championship Awards...and sad to say it wasn't the Corvette.
The first award went to the custom white 56 Olds 88 and the second award for traditional rods went to the green 35 Ford pick-up.
I can't thank you guys enough for all of your help, interest and support......and of course the numerous votes submitted for my car. I do understand the time you guys put forth in the voting process.....which was appreciated more than you know.
Thanks again for your hard work,
Ron.....

Thanks for letting us know, Ron.

On the upside, you get to keep that beautiful Vette you built and that can't be a bad thing!!

-Mac

I never voted for it, but I sure liked that '63 Nova Wagon!!! Very Cool!!

Ron,

I enjoyed the voting immensely. Too bad you did not win.

What you do win is owning such a BEAUTIFUL Vette. I still cannot believe you get to drive that thing whenever you want!

Just being included in the contest must have been a tremendous honor. Thanks for letting us help your cause!

SAVE the WAVE! :w

Ron,

I enjoyed the voting immensely. Too bad you did not win.

What you do win is owning such a BEAUTIFUL Vette. I still cannot believe you get to drive that thing whenever you want!

Just being included in the contest must have been a tremendous honor. Thanks for letting us help your cause!

SAVE the WAVE! :w
Lt4man....thank you for the support. With all of the voting that you did, your fingers must have really be tired. Hopefully someday we may meet in person at a show or cruise. Enjoy your day....Ron....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom