Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GOT MY FIRST CORVETTE

Maybe she is due for a paint job ;LOLNot sure you can or should consider that an owership anyway.

Don't you even tell her I said that but "Black Is Beautiful" anyway :thumb

Bill :w

YOUR RIGHT AGAIN, HAVE A GREAT DAY, GOING TO TAKE MY VETTE OUT FOR A RIDE TO SEE THE KNEW CAMAROS TO SEE IF I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE TO THE CORVETTE.
JOE

YOUR RIGHT AGAIN, HAVE A GREAT DAY, GOING TO TAKE MY VETTE OUT FOR A RIDE TO SEE THE KNEW CAMAROS TO SEE IF I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE TO THE CORVETTE.
JOE

The new Camaros look nice for sure but there is nothing else on the planet like a Corvette :thumb You made the right choice in my opinion.

Take care and drive it like you stole it; going to take mine out here in a little bit after I get the grass mowed :W

ok thanks, have a great ride, i went and and looked at the knew camaro and sat in it look nice but my corvette looks better feels better and is better the chevy dealers are adding a exrta charge of about $4000 t0 $ 10000 more over the msr price if you can't wait on one that you order in texas, they are nuts i"m glad i didn't wait to get one like i was going to.
Joe

I figured even with the economy the way it is GM dealers would get greedy and try to rape the public. With the way their business is doing you would think they would be a little more user friendly wouldn't ya :ugh They might be keeping them too, but like other things being they are hard to get they think they can reap the BIG bucks while they can; suits me I am not going to buy one anyway. I think they are sharp but I have no desire to own one either :eek:hnoes

Take care,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom