Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got my plate today!! :)

Imachad

Corvette
1976 Corvette - L48
As you can see below, today i recieved my Bloomington Gold plate!!
Anyone else get theirs if you infact purchased one? These plates are good from now - until till show end on IL roads!! :D :) :D

Chad

attachment.php

It was a good day...got lots of compliments at the gas station and another car full of girls hootin' and hollerin' at me :D its a tough life.... :D

Imachad said:
It was a good day...got lots of compliments at the gas station and another car full of girls hootin' and hollerin' at me :D its a tough life.... :D

:D to be young again:L cool plate:cool

Looks great...

But please explain it for this not so up to date vette dude...
is it just in your state?
Ive heard of the show i think...related i assume?
sorry to sound foolish bud , i just wanted to ask...Chas
Imachad said:
Anyone else get theirs if you infact purchased one? These plates are good from now - until till show end on IL roads!! :D :) :D

Chad

attachment.php

vettedude73 said:
But please explain it for this not so up to date vette dude...
is it just in your state?
Ive heard of the show i think...related i assume?
sorry to sound foolish bud , i just wanted to ask...Chas

Chas, the show is Bloomington Gold and it used to take place every year since the early 70's in Bloomington IL. They moved the show to St. Charles IL (1 town over) and it is a one of the nations largest corvette shows. The plate on my car is a special state of IL plate i got for the show. Its only legal for the next few months until the show is over. But cool nontheless! Bloomington Gold

Awesome! I like it.

Imachad said:

Chad

attachment.php

Thanks...

It is very cool, im a collector so i understand that too...your helping to keep the tradition alive....in more ways than one!
Is the 76 a fluke or did you get to order it with the year?
Very nice pal...Chas:beer
Imachad said:
Chas, the show is Bloomington Gold and it used to take place every year since the early 70's in Bloomington IL. They moved the show to St. Charles IL (1 town over) and it is a one of the nations largest corvette shows. The plate on my car is a special state of IL plate i got for the show. Its only legal for the next few months until the show is over. But cool nontheless! Bloomington Gold

vettedude73 said:
It is very cool, im a collector so i understand that too...your helping to keep the tradition alive....in more ways than one!
Is the 76 a fluke or did you get to order it with the year?
Very nice pal...Chas:beer

It was extra for the 76 number. And it wasn't cheap! :D

Imachad said:
It was extra for the 76 number. And it wasn't cheap! :D
Now we know the truth.........thats where the tax refund check went.....you had us all fooled with talk about headers, etc...

(looks good!)

68Roadster said:
Now we know the truth.........thats where the tax refund check went.....you had us all fooled with talk about headers, etc...

(looks good!)

haha, yea I actully haven't cashed it yet - its still sitting on my desk. I am calling this week to set up an appointment to get the Powersteering and Tranny seals redone. It'll be nice to get those off my list.

Chad :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom