Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got the wave today!

Brand specific or model specific though. If it weren't for the handling of a vette a camaro would be just as good.

Oh I forgot I was driving my vette today and passed a guy and a brand new corvette. I of course waved and he just looked at me like I had a penis growing out of my forehead haha.

Oh I forgot I was driving my vette today and passed a guy and a brand new corvette. I of course waved and he just looked at me like I had a penis growing out of my forehead haha.

its a lot like today's "bikers"
but ..they dont know the bike is just something you ride a biker is what you are...
not something you act like...
i feel the same is true for high performance automobile drivers..
anyone can drive one if they have the bucks..but a few of us drove the crap out of everything we have ever owned since birth..including tricycles and bicycles..and airplanes and boats if youve got one...lol
if they are uncomfortable in the role they are portraying, then of course they wont wave ..because they dont know they are supposed to...they are posers...
im jus sayin:cool:r:Steer

Waving

driving my 92 to work today I got the "wave" from a driver of a brand new black z06, (still had dealer plates on) just thought I'd share :cool
the wave lives :w

Thats cool the “MG” fraternity wave to each other, world wide, it’s an interesting casual formality, they don’t talk but always wave as they pass and it always makes the other people wonder. just like on boats.
Ray

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom