Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Gotta sell....any takers? or at least.......

If your afraid of ebay just put a reserve price on it. Its worth a try. I tried to sell mine last year but the reserve price wasnt meet so I didn't sell it. And I did also buy my 93 on ebay last oct too. Even drove 400 miles to tampa to buy it. The corvette trader would be a good place too. I think they want about $35 to list it on there.

I just don't want to mess with ebay on something like this.
I'll check out the corvette trader though.

I just saw a picture of your Corvette in your profile. It's really nice. What are the specs? What are you asking for her if you don't mind my asking? She looks to be in great condition by that picture. :)

TR

PS is that front fender flare stock? I don't remember seeing that sort of thing on a '72, but I might be wrong.

Don't mind at all.........I'm asking $12,000 OBO

Here goes.......
Red with black interior, 350/330hp, 4spd., T-tops(I have the solid tops also), She has all the options...A/C, power windows, brakes, steering, tilt-telescopic wheel.
All the gauges and vacuums work.
I did do a few mods to the engine....nothing fancy.
She has a Crane cam and lifter kit(matched to the car by Cranes computers), Mallory unilite distributor w/tach drive(so the factory tach works), New rings(freshened up the heads and had the cylinders honed while it was apart), Elderbrock intake, Holley carb.
Put hedders on it but it does have the factory pipes running out the back so it looks stock.
She's definitely not for the timid :)

She's a beauty! I've owned it for 14 years and have put less than 7500 miles on it in that time. She always been garage kept.

The spoiler on the front was there when I bought the car however it is removeable.

Wow, that is some nice Corvette. Definitely a cherry Vette. I hope it finds a great owner, maybe even somebody here are CAC. And that price is good, too, from what you say. Good luck with everything!! :)

And hopefully you won't be Vette-less for too long. :(

Thanks Stallion..........She's not a show car but a beauty!

Here is the pic.....
car5.JPG

BTW.....This pic shows the car with old tires--I have since(just about two weeks ago)put brand new Goodyear Eagle GT2 on it(they don't even have a mile on them).

Hemmings.com lists lots of real nice vettes.I Dont know there price structure, but they have a real easy search engine and ad capabilities.
Good luck..
Tom

Hello I`m from the Netherlands and i had buy my 78 pace car on this site maybe its some thing for you
http://www.vettefinders.com
And i`m very happy with my car its realy great
Goodluck :upthumbs Paul

Welcome to the forums, Paul!! '78? One of the best years in my opinion. ;)

TR

I just bought a '73 Camaro off EBay... worked for me!

72Vetter

I'm a Marine currently deployed and will be buying a C-3 after I get home within the month.

I obviously can't start shopping for any particular car until I get back to the states and get settled in, but I'd like to know more about your 72 - and where exactly in the Midwest you are located. Please e-mail me. My permanent address is jdculp@juno.com, but my current address out here is culpjd@hoa.centcom.mil.

Semper Fi,
Culprit

Nice Camaro Piet!
I've got a 73 and 79..........79 over half done(daily driver), 73(big project) has a long way to go but hopefully will be done within the next couple of years.

I really need another car.......don't have room to bring the vette home!!! :)

I'm adding this info here to save me and interested parties some email time......
Motor mods....Mallory Unilite distributor w/tach drive(so factory tach works), Crane cam and lifter kit(matched to the car by cranes computer), Elderbrock intake with Holley carb. While the motor was tore down we had the heads freshened up, cylinders honed. and put in new rings(none of that was needed but figured while it was apart might as well). Less than 5,000 miles has been put on the car since then.
Car has the factory rear-end and transmission. I cannot see any numbers on the front pad.....so not sure about numbers-matching. It does have the right casting number.
The A/C........new condenser and dryer just needs a compressor and charged. I haven't had time to finish it yet.
The car was painted about 16 years ago..........it does NOT need painted. The car has always been the garage and the paint still looks dripping wet. No spider cracks.
Frame is NOT rusted and there is NO cracks or body damage.
All vacuums and gauges work(headlights and wiper doors).
Other than finishing the air this car doesn't need anything.........Get in and go!
Car is located in Southern, IN.
Feel free to email with more questions.....

72vetter,
Where about are you in southern IN? I'm about 75 miles west and 10 miles north of Indy and have a friend/fellow Vette owner that may be interested. If you perfer not to give your exact location in public, please drop me a PM or email me.

SOLD!!!

I'm in Evansville but...........I sold the car today!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom