Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport Hash Marks

84c4

Grand Sport Owners!

I need to know how wide the marks are and how far apart they are spaced?

Thanks,
Dave

Hash marks

Beats me. Twiget knows. Check out your Eckler's catalog or www.ecklers.com . They have them in several colors for C4s and C5s with a template so you will get them positioned correctly.
Look under decals.

Tom

Dave,
The GM hashmarks part# is 10279781 the retail price is 27.00 if your planning to make copys, just use the GM kit as your template and save yourself some headaches.

Dave

Actually Tom, I dont know. But I can measure them. From what I have heard, the hash marks Eckler's carries are a totally diffrent animal than the hash marks on the GS's. If your looking for authentic GS hash marks, then the part number Dave gave above is probably your best bet.

Jason

Jason,

I just figured that you had all of that GS stuff memorized. I assumed from the Ecklers catalog that their hash marks were the same size and installed the same as GM just available in other colors.
Tom

GS796 said:
Dave,
The GM hashmarks part# is 10279781 the retail price is 27.00 if your planning to make copys, just use the GM kit as your template and save yourself some headaches.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks, this is what I needed. I've seen the aftermarket kits and didn't like what I seen. I'll call my GM guy in the morning.

Thanks again,
Dave

Hash Marks

Are they decal's or what?

Mike

Re: Hash Marks

vigman said:
Are they decal's or what?

Mike

The hash marks and the thin blue and white stripe that flanks both sides of the main white ("skunk") stripe are tape.

Jason

To bad the whole stripe and hashmarks aren't painted. I think this would have made the car look a lot cleaner.

GS487 said:
To bad the whole stripe and hashmarks aren't painted. I think this would have made the car look a lot cleaner.

Welcome to the CACC GS487. It's always nice to have another GS'er on board. It is a shame that the stipe, and hashmarks are tape. They would make the car a lot better looking if they where painted. Just check out GS #633 at www.hashmarks.com Hutch has re-painted his GS and had the stripes and hashmarks painted on and put under a couple layers of clear coat.

Jason

GS796

Dave,

I wanted to say thanks for the part number. My local dealer got the stripes overnite for $24.00. They even come on a template for the proper placement. I'll post some pictures when I complete my project.

Dave

Pictures?

84c4: Have any pictures yet?

also

I'll check the NCCC rulebook, but that may put you in "Group 3"
Might want to check with your NEW Governor at the Route 66 Corvette Club for an interpitation on this one Dave :argue

:L :L :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom