Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grandpa (Again)

Baldie88

Corvette
2016 triple black vert.
On Monday I became a grandpa again for the second and third time. Our daughter gave birth to twins, Parker Andrew and Avery Kate. Yeah I know, nobody had a Timmy, Tommy or Jane anymore. Mom and kids are doing fine. She had a really rough time the last few months so luckily Grandma is close enough she has spent most of her time there, especially this past month (she was only home 2 days in September). With a 19 month old at home already, I think the only time I'll see Grandma is when I visit the daughter's house. She is 35 and Jesse is 43 so it's not like they are really young anymore.

Reid, our 19 month old, is Grandpa's best buddy. He has to do everything with me and is a joy to be with. For some reason however I'm really glad to have the twins and know that they are OK. I could hold them for hours and just look at them. I guess you get more sentimental in your old age.

Anyway, I'm sure all you grandpa's out there will know what I'm talking about. With my pending retirement at the end of the year I know what I'll be doing with most of the time.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Congrats!! I've got three grandsons and one grand-daughter; and damn are they fun to rile up and send home...:chuckle

Congrats on them young'uns Ron! Enjoy the living beejeepers outta them
before they get to the point where you're too old for them anymore.
Andy

Congratulations..

Ron
My grandson is in college; I'm glad for him and sad for me.

BigJimZ16
I enjoyed spoiling the stink out of grandson, then sending him home. It is not only a grandparent's right, it is their revenge.. :D

Ron, if I would have known how neat Grandchildren were...............
I woulda skipped Kids and gone right to Grandkids! :L:L
Andy

Twins... double the trouble but well worth it in the long run...

Congrats!!

Mac

Congraulatios, Ron! You are going to have a lot of fun times with the three of them now!!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom